Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Echoes of Italy and Woodland Dreams

The girls are ahead of me here - I've been without a working computer at home for over a week and I had real problems with Blogger too, but the computer is back and things seem to be working fine now.

So, October's new stamps are two new A4 sets packed with beautiful images. 



Echoes of Italy has been in the pipeline a long time and I'm sure the images will seem familar to anyone who has visited Tuscany, though they could equally be from Provence or other rural mediterranean areas.

Woodland Dreams is a much more stylised and decorative interpretation of trees and woodland and makes really striking contemporary cards.  The simple shapes are easy to mask out, so lots of potential for using them with interesting background techniques.

The girls will be adding more of their artwork to the blog over the next week or two, so do keep coming back for more eye candy!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful are these new stamps. I love the echo of italy but my favorite is Woodland Dreams. fantastic these stamps.
    Fine that your Computer and Blogger problems are over Glenda.
    Lovely greet Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving both sets of these fabulous stamps. Just got to save up my money.....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these sets really fill gaps amongst my stamp collection & will really help me with moving forwards in terms of types of stamps I use. That crackle stamp is a beauty & I love the stylized shape of the trees in the woodland set - maybe shall try teaming with the Clarice Cliff stamps too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ore lovely stamp sets Glenda. Suexxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!