Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Village Gate at Christmas (by Clare)

Hello!  Welcome to Santa's Village Gate!  Come on in! 

These stamps are going to be favorites of mine!  The "gate" is from the Chocolate Baroque Christmas Creatures stamp set, and colored with Copic markers.  I added the stepping stones at the base of the gate.  I found the perfect paper to use in the background, complete with the words to the song, "Oh, Christmas Tree".  I used my sewing machine and added some stitching, a little bit of sheer ribbon and some bling.  The door is brown cardstock run through my die machine with a woodgrain embossing folder.  It just makes me want some snow to go with it, some cookies, and a jolly fat man!  (I have that in my darling husband!)


5 comments:

  1. Wow Clare this is stunning

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Clare, love what you've done with this stamp, and the woodgrain embossing folder for the door.

    Suex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that tree with gems is a real stunner - the colouring just glows in that against the contrast of the wood grain. Quite striking.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the woodgrain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, lovely and bright colours reflect the fun of the season x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!