Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 8 December 2012

Christmas is Near! (posted by Clare)

Merry Christmas, everyone!  As you've heard many times before, and have probably said it a few, it's Christmas again!  It seems like it was just hot and humid, buggy and summer!  Time flies faster and faster!  Is it the same for you?

I've got a couple of projects to share with you, and I hope you like them.  These are swing cards, made using the wreath stamp from the Chocolate Baroque Christmas set, called Hearth and Home Unmounted Rubber Stamp Sheet - A4.  (click on name to go to the page on the CB website

I stamped the wreath in Versafine Onyx ink, and colored it in with water-based markers.  The image was cut out with scissors, and popped-up with foam adhesives.  Pearls or rhinestones were added to the centers of the flowers and the holly berries for dimension and bling.  The papers were from my stash, and coordinated beautifully together.





 


This card is my favorite!  I never thought I'd like
 the lighter green for Christmas!


 


Pink is not my first choice for Christmas, but it was in this
Christmas paper, and coordinated with everything well!


5 comments:

  1. What a beauty! Love the colors and all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a gorgeous cad is this, I really love it every detail is perfect, wonderfull creation!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning with the way you have added gems & pearls for the berries & flower centres. the first & last are my favourites & the pink worked out very well indeed - I do tend to think of pink with poinsettias too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two stunning cards Clare and I think the pink works very well especially as you can get pink poinsettias

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!