Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 15 December 2012

Trees of different seasons

I have made three very similar cards using Terrific Treescapes, the layouts are the same but the colours suggest different seasons of the year.
For the first I used yellows and greens. A large circle of paper was used for the outline if the sun/moon and Squeezed Lemonade edges it.
The sun/moon of this card was created using the waste form the circle of the first card. Dried Marigold is the colour of the sun and I used my favourite red, Vermillion Archival Ink for the trees and sentiment.
The soft blues of this one make me think of winter. On all three of the cards I masked the bottom of the card and inked a line so the sentiment words had something to sit on. Thankyou for visiting Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Simple but very beautifull , I love them all!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant & perfect for making non dimensional postable cards.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three great cards showing how you can get different looks from the same stamp by using different colours

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!