Pin It button on image hover

Friday 24 May 2013

Punky flowers in a vase (posted by Claire)

Good morning, Claire here with a bit of recycling and the gorgeous new Punky flowers stamps.


I've used lots of different pink and purple inks to create the background and the frame, which is also embossed with my cuttlebug. I created the 'vase' with the top of an old lipstick, covered in string and painted with gesso and purple ink. I've embossed the flowers in gold and added a dew drop to their centres and popped them on some curled wire stems.

hope you're enjoying all the inspiration from my talented teamies,
Claire xx

3 comments:

  1. I might have to steal some of these ideas as this would be perfect in my bedroom! What a great little picture :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like that a LOT. It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very striking combination of colours with real decadence imparted by the gold. That ribbon adds real elegance to the whole.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!