Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 25 June 2013

More Peacocks (by Shirley)

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well.

I have two more Peacock designs to show you today using the fabulous new stamps.


The background for the above card was created with Smooch Inks.   I stamped the feather over the background with Moss Green Pigment ink by Colorbox.   The Peacock Feather 'plant' from Peacock Parade and the bubbles at the top from the clear set -Decorative Edges were embossed with gold.    I added the gold border with a gold pen.  The Peacock above from Tangled Peacock was also embossed with Gold on watercolour paper and coloured with Tombow markers.  




The backgrounds on the card above are designer papers from my stash.  I distressed the edges of the blue paper and added a little Tea Dye Distress Ink to both.    The Peacock & decorative edge are both from Peacock Parade which I stamped with Coffee Archival Ink.

I coloured over the Peacock with Prisma Pencils and added glitter and little rhinestones on his tail. 

Spellbinder Dies:  Labels Eight & Decorative Labels Eight.  



Well that's all the Peacock designs I have for this month, I look forward to 'playing' with these gorgeous stamps again.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,
Shirley

3 comments:

  1. What a glorious peacock the golden one is, I like both but the first is definitely my favourite.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first is strikingly opulent with your golden 'bubbles' & the peacock feathers giving a semblance of palm fronds waving in the breeze. The green & gold ribbon is a sumptuous perch for the bird too. In the second sample it's your very striking use of the red which catches the attention & I love the layered effect of your sequin trim echoing the layering of the peacock's feathers.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super creations, regal and rich looking and beautiful to look at x the gold sets off the greens lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!