Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Pink & Blue Peacock (by Shirley)

Hello everyone !

I have another Peacock today from Chocolate Baroque's new gorgeous Peacock Parade set. 


I started the background by using Distress Inks with the Acrylic Block technique and then added Dylusions Inks.   I over stamped with a fragment from Textured Fragments and the fan from Peacock Fan.   The Peacock and Fan were embossed with silver, coloured with my Tombow markers and decoupaged over the background.  I added a little silver embossing around the edges using embossing ink & powder.


My teammates have lots of beautiful Peacock designs to show, so please come back often !

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,
Shirley

5 comments:

  1. The colours are beautiful. (Or is that because there my favorites next to blue?) Love the background you made! The peacock and fan just sparkel of my screen... Warm greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours are so rich. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking indeed & I love the way you've used the overstamping of the background to echo both the fanning elements of the peacock's tail & the fan itself plus the eyes in the tail feathers.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a gorgeous colorful art work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Shirley! This is a beautiful creation! I love the colors, and the background is fab! Clare xo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!