Pin It button on image hover

Monday 14 October 2013

Snowflake Edges (by Debbie)

Hello all visiting today. Like many card makers I'm in full on Christmas card making mode at the moment and hoping to leave time to make a few handmade gifts for friend and family.
For this trifold square card I stamped the snowflake border from the Winter Edges stamp set three times with Versamark and embossed with Nice Ice Blue embossing powder. I trimmed two of them for panels for the front of the card and the third to fit the inside. I added the sentiment May you days be merry and bright which is great for the inside and front of cards.
Here's another card I made while I had my equipment on the table.
Thanks for visiting. Debbie

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!