Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 1 May 2014

April Blog Comments Winner

Hello everyone, Welcome to the month of May.    Thank you for the time you take to leave us kind comments here at the Design Team Blog.  We hope you are enjoying the designs as much as we do creating them.  

Each comment in April was assigned a number and we used Random Org to draw a winner :) 

Congratulations to Karen Petitt you have won a £20.00 voucher to spend on Chocolate Baroque stamps!    Please send a quick email here to confirm your email address and Glenda will send you your gift certificate.

Glenda is giving away another £20.00 voucher this month.  Another lucky commenter will be drawn again from all of May's comments.    The more comments you leave the better your chances to win !

Thank you for all your visits and Good luck from the Design Team!

10 comments:

  1. I tend to look at blogs but neglect to make a comment. I'm now going to make a concerted effort to comment on projects I like. You never know, as well as making people happy, I could win a prize one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done to you karen -- woohoo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowser - thank you so much ladies!!! I love my CB stamps and getting some new ones is fab! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Karen! Thrilled for you, my friend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Karen, now is the tough job of what to choose... Have fun. Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Karen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Karen - have fun with the spending.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Karen, enjoy your win. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Karen! Enjoy! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just checking - did you get my email? No rush for me but I don't want to lose this Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!