Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 4 October 2014

A pair of Pumpkins (by Debbie)

 
 
Hi, I hope the weekend is good for everyone.
The girls have been making some fabulous Halloween Samples
and her are two of my creations.
The first was made with a hand cut pumpkin shape and Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade
 and Vintage Photo for shading.
 
 
 
I inked all of the inside of the template with the Spiced Marmalade then added a little Rusty Hinge.
The paper that I cut from the centre of the aperture I trimmed smaller and shaded with the Vintage Photo. I repeated a few more times and then stamped the Flying Ship with Black Versafine Ink.
 
 
A little gift bag filled with treats made with a Printable Download called Polka Dotty.
 The download comes in a variety of colours and is a really handy paper.
The Pumpkin was stamped onto a sticky label that had been coloured before I stamped on to it.
The girls have many more fabulous samples to come so please stop by again.
 
Debbie
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Two great halloween makes and love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects, I especially like the first card with the subtile shading! The flying ship stamp really stands out - I don't have much with Halloween ( we do not celebrate it here, so woudln't use Halloween stamps much) - but now I see the ship more clearly, it could be used in many ways, not just Halloween. Maybe steampunk or fairytale style?
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects Debbie. Lovely use of the stamps. The ship is such a fabulous image. I agree with daqadoodles. It has so many uses. It would great as a pirate ship surrounded by sea fog. Aaaaaar! Jim Lad....It would that. :) :)
    Hugs, Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny cards and love that cheerful orange!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!