Pin It button on image hover

Monday 1 June 2015

A Little Sunshine (by Asha)

Good morning, friends! Have you seen the new stamps for June 2015? They are AWESOME! I'm playing with the Seasonal Fragments A4 sheet. There are twelve designs, each group of 3 depicting the seasons in the year. 

My card features one of the two leafy fragments from the sheet. I've paired it with a bold sunflower from the Sunny Sunflowers A4 sheet and a sentiment from the Loving Sentiments A5 sheet.  I blended a couple of green Distress Inks in the background and coloured the images with Polychromos. Finally, for some texture, I added little dots of Liquid Pearls in the middle of the sunflower, which I fussy cut and adhered to the card with some foam tape.


As the name suggests, the entire sheet is made up of little fragments but there's so much you can do with them. I hope you'll have fun with your Seasonal Fragments stamps too. Come back tomorrow for more amazing ideas from the rest of the team.

Beijinhos,
Asha

7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful and so sunny! Hope it will be as sunny as your card here soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful uplifting card, just the thing to brighten anyone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. I also love those new stamps. Can't wait for mine to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Asha and the leaf fragment works perfectly in the background surrounding the sentiment, and then that pretty sunflower popped up on top. I love the stitching too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my Asha - this is sooo beautiful - love it! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lovely, so bright and cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so beautiful Asha, love it all, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!