Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 13 December 2015

Floral Birthday Wishes (by Asha)

Good morning! It's my turn to share with you a couple of card projects featuring the new Cling Mounted Individual Background stamps.

First up is this really simple birthday card. I heat embossed the Floral Weave stamp with WOW Ruby Romance embossing powder and then blended Tim Holtz Distress Inks to create the background. The greeting is from the Birthday Words stamp sheet, heat embossed with WOW Ebony embossing powder onto a piece of vellum and attached to the card with a couple of ruby red eyelets. To finish, I adhered a few flat-back pearls.


For my second birthday project, I'm using the Studded Lattice stamp, stamped with VersaFine Crimson Red ink and heat set with WOW Clear Gloss embossing powder. Next, I blended Tim Holtz Distress Inks to create the background and adhered it to my card base at an angle. I stamped the Dotty Centre Flowerhead on a piece of water colour paper, coloured it with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and fussy cut it before adhering it to the card with some foam tape. The greeting is from the Birthday Words stamp sheet, stamped with VersaFine Crimson Red.

So there you have it - a couple of easy birthday cards. You could easily make a few of these in various colour combos to add to your birthday stash. Details of tools and products used above are available on my blog. Don't forget to stop by for more fabulous makes by my team mates.

Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy the rest crafty weekend!

Beijinhos,
Asha

9 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. Great ideas for quick cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Asha, two very beautiful card with fabulous colours, couldn't choose between them, love them both, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous makes Asha - beautiful use of colour - love them both xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, so bright and cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Asha and I love the blue with the red embossed Floral Weave stamp and the beautiful Dotty Centre Flowerhead looks great with the Studded Lattice background on the second and the green inked background is perfect with the pink of the flower. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your sweet comments, ladies. :)
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little late, but these are beautiful! Love the way you used the vellum on the first!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always been interested in art and craft. I like this post a lot. I have booked one of the finest event locations for my niece’s birthday and I want to decorate the place all by myself. I really think that it is going to look beautiful if I add craft and creative things to the place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!