Pin It button on image hover

Friday 22 July 2016

Spring and Summer by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, back with my second post featuring the stunning new stamps.

This time using Spring Awakening, Summer Fair and Tangled Birch

This time my ladies were coloured in using watercolour pencils, I stamped and coloured twice, cut out elements and decoupaged, I've added glitter glue to the flower centres.

 

Another very simple Sketch pad page, simply stamped and using scalloped edge stencils and distress inks I added clouds and hills.

Speaks for itself this last one CAS

Thank you for joining me today, I hope you like my designs, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, such pretty colours and designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some wonderful work here Zoe and the Summer Fair cards are both beautifully coloured and I love the double stitched oval with that pretty sentiment bookmark on the first, and the decoupaged flowers and butterfly on the second. The Tangled Birch card and journal page are kept qute simple but the light colouring suits them perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so beautiful! Love the most soft colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!