Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Autumn tag by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, I hope you're all well?

Today I'm sharing with you my first project for this month, the theme is Autumn or Halloween, I've made an Autumn tag, I hope you like it?

I started by second generation stamping in brown ink the Mini Script, I then stamped one of the stamps from Autumn Poppy using Versamark inkpad and heat embossing with black EP, I inked all around using a couple of brown shades and Mustard Seed Distress inks, splashing water and blotting to create some texture, I painted my image using water colour paints, once dry I gave it a light spray with a copper mica spray, it doesn't show so well in the photo but it shimmers very subtly but pretty.

Thank you so much for visiting, please leave a comment, I love to read them, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

 

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Zoe beautiful image and colours, super stamping, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this perfect for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this perfect for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really very pretty Zoe and I love the background stamping and the beautifully coloured image over the top. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful tag, and love these earth tones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so simple but a so strong!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!