Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 12 February 2017

Kingfisher by Zoe

Good morning again Lovelies, I'm back today with my second project using the gorgeous new stamps.

They are so versatile and beautiful, whatever your skill level there is such a wide opportunity to create something beautiful.

Here's my project.

A one layer card using a hemp textured cardstock.
 I started by simply swiping upward directly onto the card using a Distress Inkpad, I then made my moon using a stencil and again Distress inks, I lightly splashed some water onto just the moon to create some texture, once dry I stamped the gorgeous Kingfisher using Onyx Black Versafine at this point I heat dry as Versafine is an oil based ink and takes a little longer to dry, I used the single rock with reed stamp to continue the design, once dry I simply coloured in using pencils, added my sentiment and Voila! A simple card, I think the stamps speak for themselves.

 

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

7 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful Zoe. I love how you have created the moon and the delicate colouring on textured card.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, loving the purple moon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card, and love so much your texturized moon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Just waiting for these stamps to be delivered now. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Zoe, your colouring is fabulous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple use of the colours but so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous one layer card Zoe and the scene has been put together so well, and love the colour of the moon and Kingfisher, and the bit of light colouring on the rest of the scene. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!