Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Wild Flowers by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to February, not a favourite month of mine particularly but ho hum!

Today I'm sharing with you a project I've made using the gorgeous new stamps.

I've made a CAS card, I started by folding some textured white card in half and starting at the bottom using Twisted Citron Distress Inkpad directly onto the card sweeping upward, then using a stencil I used Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade Distress inks to create my sun, I then repeat stamped the gorgeous Wildflowers stamp using Onyx Black Versafine Inkpad.
Very simple.


 

Thank you so much for your comments, please pop back each day and see what my very talented teamies have created too, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

11 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful Zoe. I have the stamps on my wish list.
    X Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful.... serene. As usual super background effect and loving the stamp.. just watching the programme now, super set of stamps. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the summer feeling. Janny

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Zoe, gorgeous colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Symple and quick but so impressive, and love your sun behind these beautiful silouettes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Zoe and love the silhouette flowers with the beautiful bright sun behind. Looking forward to seeing lots more inspiration using these new stamps. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely card, quite simple but very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!