Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 12 May 2018

A little book (by Dominike)

Hello

I like the new rubberstamps Lords and Ladies. They are so precious. I hope it is the right word to say how much they are delicate.

I made a little book with two covers and some pages.

Bonjour
J'aime beaucoup les nouveaux tampons CB. Ils sont si précieux.
J'ai fait un petit livre avec deux couvertures et quelques pages.





1- I make the 1st cover with the Gelli plate and acrylic paints
Je fais la 1ère couverture avec la Gelli plate et des peintures acryliques.


2- I make the 2d cover with the Gelli plate and acrylic paints
Je fais la 2ème couverture avec la Gelli plate et des peintures acryliques.


 3- I sew the both with some white pages
Je couds les 2 couvertures avec quelques pages blanches


 4- I stamp the flower on my background. I cut around and recover with Glossy. Then I let it dry for a few hours. At least I stick on the cover.
Je tamponne la fleur sur mon fond. Je détoure la fleur et la recouvre de Glossy avant de laisser sécher quelques heures. Enfin, je colle sur la couverture.

I hope you like it.
Have fun. Kind regards.
J'espère que vous aimez.
AMusez-vous bien. A bientôt.


5 comments:

  1. A very pretty combination of colours and textures for this project Dominike using one of the pretty new Lords and Ladies stamps. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, wonderful mixed media design, Kae x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!